Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dan Ellis

 Currently with the Anaheim Ducks.

Fan letter sent: 11/09/12
Autographs received: 12/09/12
Ratio: 5/5
Duration: 30 days
Address c/o Charlotte Checkers


Quick return for goalie Dan Ellis. Dan nicely signed my 5 cards in black sharpie marker. I can't wait to see him play this upcoming season

       The score card up top is part of my set. i am going for the base of the 12-13 score set. Not the rookies. So far this is my first one. but i think i will receive a second one soon.
        The score card is a custom card. Thanks Mr. Ellis!

2 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I ask what adress u used ???
    simon.regimbal@hotmai.com ?
    thans man

    ReplyDelete
  2. i biacsedently said c/o home but it is actually c/o Charlotte Checkers

    here is the address i used:
    210 E. Trade St.
    #E480
    Charlotte, NC 28202-2404
    USA


    Thanks for commenting and keep on looking for more!

    ReplyDelete